College of Biblical Studies Readmission

If you are a former CBS or Crossroad Bible College student who wishes to return, you must apply for readmission before you can resume your course of studies. Individuals must apply for readmission if they have not been enrolled for three or more consecutive semesters or if they have been dismissed from the College for any reason.


    Apply Now